Friday, January 18, 2008

Paulette Edition by Iris Schwarz


Poem

I am smitten with the strange and beautiful work of Swiss artist, Iris Schwarz. Her Etsy shop, Paulette Edition is full of prints of her original illustrations and other affordable pieces. Her bio reads:
My name is Iris Schwarz. Paulette Edition is my label. I’m an illustrator and graphic designer, working and living with my husband in Zurich, close to the lake in an old house, I must say it’s quite romantic... Old things are my passion (sometimes I think I’m born in the wrong century...), the charisma of old illustrated books, antique furniture (i love to restore them, if I just had some more time...), paper, fabric always inspires me... but of course for all that I couldn’t be without my (very modern) iMac, printer and scanner!
She sounds like a woman after my own heart! Have a nice weekend! xo

1 comment:

shopSCAD said...

Love Horsewoman! Thank you_
Amy Z.