Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Could one day very easily be me...

Elizabeth Sweetheart -fabric designer
Photo by Tina Tyrel via NYMAG

New York Magazine ran this great article on five monochromatic-dressing New Yorkers yesterday- visit here. The article was written by Joanna Goddard - an editor and the blogger behind A Cup of Jo. Its quite interesting how these things come about. I was immediately struck by Mrs. Sweetheart ensconced in green as I think that could one day very easily be me. Its a slippery slope. Not that she isn't fabulous- but I look terrible in green and I'm asking now for someone to kindly intervene.

2 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

these post made me laugh out loud....you are so cute! i'm so glad you liked the story:) xoxo joanna

shopSCAD said...

I think this is a great idea and no intervention will be needed. How better to coordinate one's ensemble every morning? Remember the lady (famous for chicken) that we knew long ago that only wore white? It was nice. I would definitely go for green if I were you. It's a good plan to enter one's primetime with eccentricity in mind.
Amy Z.