Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Made With Love by Hannah

Oh, man! I think I say this every other day- but these are seriously the cutest skirts I've ever seen! Have you seen these skirts from Made With Love by Hannah on Etsy??? I gotta have one! Which one? They are all made to order and hand screen-printed! OMGosh! pant, gasp... She has a way cool blog too: knick knacks & ric rac! There is even more goodness on her website here! I gotta go lie down now.

ribbon print skirt



scherenschnitte skirt


schwarzwalder skirt


2 comments:

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Oh my goodness Katie...those are SOcute! Love them for the summer!

Liz Demos said...

I bought Halligan one of Hannah's skirts with mushrooms appliqued on it for her birthday a couple of years ago. They are beautifully made and Halli loved it. I could totally see you in any one of them!