Thursday, August 7, 2008

Moop

I've been on the hunt for a new bag that will change my life and I think I've finally found it! (I had my hopes set on a DrikaB -but waited too long and, of course, its gone! ) So, now I need a bag by moop! This cool girl Wendy (I'm hoping that's her in the photos)makes them all by hand- in her big gorgeous studio that was converted from an old mill somewhere in western Massachusetts. I think I really just want to be her. Just look how she rocks those boots, that bike and those bags-even a hip belt! Her craftsmanship looks impeccable too-and I love her industrial chic colors! Must...hurry.... and.....pick....just....one..... Read her interview as Etsy's Featured Seller here.
The Market Bag in Provincial Blue-with adjustable strap.
I love its gi-normity! I think I've finally met my match!

The Porter in Provincial Blue
I love all the snaps!

The Market Bag in many colors!

3 comments:

Linda Summerfield said...

I love the market bag, it is a challenge to look chic and carry 100 pounds of necessities.
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!
Linda

Jen O. said...

Oh, the eternal quest for the perfect tote....someday! Thanks for the great ideas! j

Lauren Bradshaw said...

love the hip pouch!