Thursday, October 9, 2008

hand.craft.it

I'm so excited to participate in the new upcoming craft exhibition, craft market and music festival, hand.craft.it! It will take place at the Madison-Morgan Cultural Center in Madison, GA (near Athens and Atlanta!) November 18-January 20. The opening reception on November 22 will feature the Documentary screening of HANDMADE NATION and a book signing by its creator, Faythe Levine. Artists included are some of my favorites including- The Small Object, Karin Eriksson, Something's Hiding in Here, Julia Rothman and Alabama Chanin! I can't believe I'm going to be able to meet these folks I've long admired! xo

3 comments:

knack said...

OOOH I want to come with you and meet all these people!! I heart something's hiding in here!!

seriously .... lets chat sista!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh boy! I sure wish I could come! Congrats my friend!
How fun and I can't think of anyone better to round out that awesome group of artists!
xo
Melissa

Felicia said...

Congrats! Will you also be at the December 13th show?