Saturday, November 15, 2008

Homemade Circus

While looking through Etsy's holiday guides-I happened upon these most magical little French-circus inspired sculptures from Homemade Circus! Made by Kansas artist, Tammy Smith from vintage circus posters and other ephemera, wire, and paperclay birdies! xo


Linda Crispell said...

These are wonderful.

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh my goodness! How did I miss all these lovely posts? I need to catch up! I adore these sweet sculptures, the dolls below are so very lovely and the wreaths! Well, you KNOW I love wreaths and I concur with all your lovely picks! Especially the last one! ;)

blue moss said...

you always find the best things!

kristine lombardi said...

I love these! The little touches of ephemera and tinsel are delightful!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

These are absolutely delightful - SOO glad you posted these so could find something new to love ;)

tammy smith said...

hi katie!
you absolutely made my day by featuring my little birdies on your blog!
thanks so so much!
i will add your blog to my links-
you're awesome!
tammy smith

S.HOPtalk said...

Do you hear that....that would be me hyperventilating. Oh my goodness these are adorable!!! Thanks for the intro! Sooooo cute.