Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Paintings by Bonnie Runnels

I have mentioned before that my mother is an incredible Fine Art painter-and last Saturday she won "Best in Show" for the second year in a row at The Art Center of The Ozarks, 14th Annual Northwest Arkansas Artist's Exhibition! ConGraTulaTions, Mom!! I finally have a few of her beautiful works to show you-all are original oil on canvas. xo
Still Life with Olives (Last year's winner!)
20"x 24" nfs

Brian (This year's winner!)
20"x 24" sold

Still Life with Pocketwatch
20" x 24" $800.
available through Art Center of the Ozarks
479.751.5441

Schoolgirl
24"x "30 nfs

Maggie
11"x 14" nfs
(My sweet niece makes a lovely model!)

6 comments:

kristine lombardi said...

Gorgeous work! I can practically taste the Kalamatas in the first one.
Say hi to your mom for me! I met her years ago at Tracy-Locke with your sister Mer.

PS...Katie, I linked to you on my Vintage Ledger blog. :)

Jayme said...

Just beautiful! Maggie is adorable.

Unknown said...

Your wreaths are pure magic!

shopSCAD said...

Bonnie! These are STUNNING! I always remember you painting beautifully but these are above and beyond. The painting of Brian is my favorite too. I told Katie it is a must have family heirloom. Thanks Katie for sharing the beautiful paintings of the VERY talented and wonderful Bonnie Runnels! Can't wait to see more....

XO
Amy Z.

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Beautiful! I am not surprised, I see where you get your creative talent from! Just gorgeous...
xo
Melis

prettywithribbons said...

These are gorgeous - congrats to your mom.