Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Das Parkhotel

You gotta share all your camping essentials with me and I'll gladly go camping with you....otherwise it isn't done. I think I could delightfully hack these surprisingly cozy quarters in Austria. Former concrete drain tubes have been retro-fitted for maximum comfort and storage for overnight guests. Showers, a cafe and all the amenities are close by in a shared space and you are welcome to 'pay as you wish'! They are located on the shores of the Rodl which flows into the nearby Danube. I think my folks ought to consider adding a few of these to the pasture outside their house. Great idea for housing all those kids. xo {Visit Das Hotel} {Flickr Album}

found via YellowGoat

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Those are amazing. Not quite camping, but adorable nonetheless.