Monday, April 6, 2009

Etsy Shop Live with Heart Handmade!

I am excited to be participating in Etsy's next Shop Live event this Thursday, April 9 at 7pm EST...hosted by none other than one of the indie artists very best friends- Marichelle of Heart Handmade! (Thanks for including me, M!!) If you don't know about these events...you basically sign up to participate here....then beginning at 7pm EST you'll have thirty minutes to purchase the items Marichelle has chosen...and with that you receive up to 25% off the list price with free shipping! Also, many of the artists will be having day long sales to celebrate the occasion- myself included! My entire shop will be 20% off on Thursday! Please remember to reserve your spot and join in the fun! Find out all the details at Heart Handmade. xo (I'm not sure when they will begin the register...but I'll let you know asap!)

3 comments:

our little love nest said...

Thank you for posting this! It sounds great!xo
~dee

andrea said...

I will certainly try and check it out Thursday~
Andrea

Kimberly said...

I just had to tell you that I was in Shop SCAD this weekend and saw some yarn wreaths that looked just very similar to some I had found on Etsy. I told the guy working I had seen some very similar wreathes on Etsy and he said that was indeed you, the same maker of the one in my hands. He showed me some of your other works (collages, etc) and said you'd started Shop SCAD 5 years ago (I think he said 5 years) before you moved on. It was so cool to make a little in-the-flesh connection with your wonderful pieces that I've thus far only seen online.