Monday, April 27, 2009

Guest Blogging @ Design*Sponge!

Hello! I hope you'll visit me this week over at Design*Sponge! Grace has kindly offered to let me share some posts with you this week as she begins her new life as a married gal! Thank you, Grace! xo
My guest posts are very special to me as they are sneak peeks into the homes/studios/and shops of the Southern women who have influenced my desire to live a more artful life. This talented group includes Amy Zurcher- my dear friend and co-creator-now director of shopSCAD, Winifred Ross Riley-Baton Rouge, Louisiana artist and designer, Kathy P. Thompson, Fayetteville, Arkansas artist and designer, Pam Pemberton, Fayetteville, Arkansas floral designer and owner of Flora, Bonnie Runnels, Fayetteville artist and mother most dear, and Elizabeth Demos, Savannah, Georgia designer and owner of @Home. My deepest gratitude to all of them for so graciously participating in this project...and most of all for sharing their ideas and kindness with me throughout the years. xo
*Image is a mixed media painting I made years ago called First Home- made in celebration of purchasing and nesting my first home in Savannah!

2 comments:

blue moss said...

Ohhh I'm super excited. It all sounds so great....and I loveee first home
M

knack said...

YAY...I'll be over to check you out!!