Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ally Hughes

If you've browsed the new ShopSCAD website you've noticed all the artistic elements that have been incorporated into the new design! A particular favorite of mine are the graphics that were painted by SCAD graduate, Ally Hughes. The originals are each 12" x 12" and are now for sale at a great price! ShopSCAD also carries some of her incredible large works (approx 3'-4' square?)in their main gallery. I have found myself standing in front of them completely mesmerized by her colors and layering, and wishing I could paint as freely as Ally! xo
Rattled
oil on canvas

Picture Perfect
oil on canvas

My Light
oil on canvas

Hot and Cold
oil on canvas

1 comment:

Kate@ChocolateCreative said...

I love your blog, I just made a link from ours to yours. I hope this is ok. Thanks.