Saturday, August 15, 2009

Debbie Dusenberry at Home

I just saw Debbie's post about her current spread in Romantic Homes Magazine and it is dreamy! Debbie is a true stylist and entrepreneur...she admits to several items in the shoot having been borrowed, hot glued in place, or already placed in her shop. I am lusting over the tufted bedroom headboard which is one of the items already at Curious Sofa...and most likely sold by now. She says she's into texture over color these days. See her full post for all the details. xo






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are really beautiful and truely inspiring.I just cannot believe the amazing things i have stumbled upon!!!

Unknown said...

I want to live in this space my fav. no colors!!!

Sarah Bush said...

I love those smaller vignette photos especially--perfect still-life photos!