Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Scout Holiday's Wedding Fête

I realize I'm a month late on this news...but I can't help myself...the August wedding celebration of the artist behind Scout Holiday, Cheri Messereli is just too sweet! She and her graphic designer groom, David Rager spent countless hours preparing all the special homespun festive touches to make their party special. In addition to her famous buntings, they hand painted tablecloths and flags, folded hundreds of origami swans, silkscreen-striped napkins, decorated the cake, and my favorite-created custom bird place cards. I love that they went wild using all kinds of found glass bottles for the colorful and untamed flowers. Truly their art came to life! See more here, here and on her blog, Scout Holiday. xo








images copyright James Ryang 2009

2 comments:

HannahB said...

oh wow! thanks so much for posting! as usual- a brilliant post!!!

Denise Fasanello said...

egads! that's sweet!