Friday, October 16, 2009

McMaster & Storm...Sale and New Blog!

My dear friends Kara and Darcy, proprietors of McMaster & Storm are having a Huge Studio Sale today and tomorrow in Ohio! They are clearing out odds and ends from their former brick-and-mortar shop-including some store props!! Read more about it on their shiny new blog-which they kindly allowed me to refashion for them! They wanted a theater-esque and antique department store theme which was incredibly fun to piece together! This is my first entire blog re-do...and I can't thank them enough for placing their trust and faith in me! I learned so much and I'm ready to take on more projects! xo

Email Kara and Darcy for directions!
mcmasterandstorm@embarqmail.com

7 comments:

BlondeShot Creative said...

love your design for their site!

jessicajane said...

wow, lovely design katie!!!

where in Ohio are they?

cupcake studio said...

Their new blog design is just fantastic! LOVE it! You are a talented soul, Katie! (The sale was awesome, too...I went with my sister today and Kara & Darcy made their little shed just as pretty as their brick & mortar...what a treat!)

Unknown said...

I love what you did for my dear friends Kara and Marcy from Mcmaster and Storm's Blog. I would love your help with my blog and possibly Web. my daughter is attending SCAD and I love to collaborate with a SACD alumni. Kudos!

kim said...

That is a gorgeous blog!

andrea creates said...

It's the best! I just stopped by their blog this morning-it's lovely :)I've been fans of theris for awhile and this new look really works beautifully!

Heide Murray said...

Gorgeous. Really made me go look at their shop and blog. Love the look.