Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh, Buttermilk Sky!

My sister and I love to sing that old darned catchy song together! They always play it on the "golden oldies" station in our hometown around Christmas! I found the incredible notion shop, Buttermilk Sky- thanks to the fantastic blog from Cafe Cartolina this morning(found thanks to Kara!). She has some wonderful vintage buttons, baubles and beads sorted into the prettiest little collections for sale! I have spent some time this morning just window shopping her beautifully styled photos!  I do believe that song is going to be in my head for the rest of the day-you can thank me later! If you don't know the song-listen here!
















5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, these buttons are so great!!! I have a love of vintage buttons, as well. A few of those pink ones and a few of the shell ones are making me swoon!

blue moss said...

oh my!!! afraid to go look....could just get lost in this shop!

Jen O. said...

This song AND site are cute as a BUTTON! Love Hoagey, and nobody knows who Kay Kyser is anymore! Except our Bella Visters. Thanks kates for the Shout Out, "do ya darlin' do ya do?!?!"
xoxo
j

Chelsea Van Tol said...

i loved this, especially the pinks

terraworks said...

when i was a little girl i use to get lost in my grandmothers button tin. later on i sold vintage buttons and have kept a few... LOVE this shop and your sweet blog~