Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dominique Donois

My heart is all aflutter from spending time in the Flickr albums of gifted papier-mâché artist, Dominique Donois! She lives in Vincennes, France with her husband and their extremely cute baby boy, Auguste. Dominique studied at the École des Arts Décoratifs in Strasbourg, France. In addition to her exhibitions, she has created several window displays for some very special boutiques in Paris and Tokyo...I cannot imagine happening by such a spectacle! She shares her love of the vintage children's book illustrations and toys that inspire her work in an incredible album collection...looksee here! Dominique is represented by Tiphaine Illustration. xo
Femme à l'ombrelle


Carousel
I'd like a kitten dress like hers!

Panoplies: Ninon-Petits Amis de Paris


3 comments:

Pamela said...

squee ... Oh my what a lovely sight!
xo!!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

How lovely! The blue bunny is adorable, so cute!
I recognise a few of her vintage books and I see she likes Hector's House, one of my faves :)

Anonymous said...

i have to keep myself from getting lost in flickr myself. the figures remind me of new orleans so much for some reason. i can't get the jazz melodies out of my head looking at them!