Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Julianna Bright

I've been admiring the painting illustrations of Julianna Bright this morning. She's a self-taught artist and musician who lives and works in Portland, Oregon. I'm afraid I screen-grabbed a few of these from her recent show at Fontanelle Gallery-which was taken down before I remembered to record their titles- my apologies! Julianna has an Etsy shop and an incredible Web site to view more of her work.  I also found an interesting interview with her here. xo
 

  

  

 In Spring

 
Cat's Cradle


 
The View from Inside the Circle

 
Join Me Here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful art. Thanks for sharing. I am going to exlore Julianna Bright more.

Kickcan & Conkers said...

These are beautiful katie:)

loveology said...

Gorgeous!

So glad to have found your blog through the Lovelies!
I am going to vote for you.

Thanks for inspiring, dear.

Mila
x.

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Hi sweet Katie!
whew...I have been away too long...I love Julianna Bright's work so much. Thanks for the reminder hun!
xoxo
Melis

Rebecca said...

lovely--there's something a little Kahlo-esque about the first illustration--love the color & pattern!