Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Why One-of-A-Kind Matters @ SCAD Style Today!

Attention Style-Makers, Art-Mavens and Craftster Extraordinaires!!

Don't miss today's exciting panel:
at SCAD Atlanta Today!!
Click for map!
Moderated by none other than Mrs. Amy Zurcher- shopSCAD's Brilliant Managing Director!

Featured Panelists: 
Vanessa Bertozzi- Director of Communications for Etsy.com
Faythe Levine- Artist, Director and Producer of the documentary film: Handmade Nation:The Rise of DIY Art, Craft and Design 
Heather Ross- Illustrator and Designer, Author of Weekend Sewing
(I am quietly weeping that I cannot be in attendance today...so please go fill up on the knowledge from these talented ladies and share with me your notes! Give Amy a hug for me too! xo)

2 comments:

Barbara Bechtel said...

can i borrow your hankie...because i'm weeping too!

orange sugar home said...

just watched seraphine the movie last night about a woman painter. I'm sure you've seen it but if you haven't you would love it I bet. k