Friday, October 8, 2010

bebe + alice

A Big Ol' Thank You to my friend, Heather Baker of Bebe + Alice for the kindest housewarming surprises in the mail yesterday! (And I don't even have the house yet-please say a prayer and cross your fingers for us- as we have hit a another roadblock!) Anyhoo- Its been a long time coming for me to post about Bebe + Alice, (now two shops!) where she offers a wide selection of her  sweet upcycled vintage handmade home and wearable goods. This is one industrious and inspired woman and I am so thankful to have found such a lovely friend via the internets!  xoxo











2 comments:

andrea creates said...

what fun things- i'm going to check them out now:)
thanks for sharing them....

bubbles on my planet said...

so cute stuff for kids! i love the reversible wrap dress in your post! thanks for sharing it :)