Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Etsy Update

I've been using more and more hand-spun yarns which is so much more exciting! I finally got myself down to In The Loop- a fantastic yarn and knitting shop in downtown Columbia, SC! Next door in the same quaint little house-turned-shop is the sweet "paperie," Jot. She carries some great lines of paper goods such as Snow & Graham, Kate Spade, Waste Not Paper, 16 Sparrows, and In Good Company printable stationery. Both are located at 2321 Devine St.
Tiny Bird and Yarn Wreath

Woodland Bird and Yarn Wreath
my personal favorite!

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Hello,

Your wreaths are beautiful! Great talent and style!

~ Gabriela ~

knack said...

Girl ,these look so great!!
Thanks for the paper scoop also!! I need to come there!! I'm in need of some new great paper:)

Emma said...

Love the little birdies, tweet sweet x

BBCrafts.com said...

love those pix!! great job!