Thursday, June 19, 2008

Skinny Laminx

I had an OMG! moment today when I clicked on the blog link on a comment I received here yesterday! It was from Heather Moore of Skinny Laminx! I am a big fan of her work and was elated to find out she writes a column for Elle Decoration's Blog! She is extremely kind in extending credit to me for introducing her to the work of Thomas Wold! She didn't need to-but boy am I tickled pink that she did! I have had a crush on Elle Decoration since college. I even sent them a bunch of handbags I made in my early twenties-which they politely sent back with a gracious letter that I still keep in a scrapbook somewhere! Thank you, Heather! Visit her blog today to see a great coverlet she made!
Read Heather's article here!
Visit her Etsy shop Skinny Laminx here!

2 comments:

shopSCAD said...

COngrats Katie! Elle Decor should know about you!
Amy Z.

knack said...

This is really great!! Love the internet!!:)