Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yorktown Road by Carol Gilbert

I love these pieces by Carol Gilbert, a Northern Californian fiber artist who individually produces each from "pattern-drafting, hand-dyeing fabric, and texturing" to construction. I love her organic and modern style and the fact that all the leather she uses is repurposed material! Visit her Etsy shop- Yorktown Road.
mini runner - fuzzy green
i love this- she calls it a "modern doily"
Its backed with repurposed leather so it will stay put!

2 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh WOW! Her work is GORGEOUS!

sulu-design said...

I got way behind on my blog reading and finally dove in today to see that you'd posted 28 times since I last checked in! I can't tell you how fun it was to pour over all of those amazing posts. You have such an eye and a knack for finding the most beautiful things. I adore this etsy shop - thanks for the introduction.