Monday, February 2, 2009

A Year of Color- Valentine DIY

Hello and welcome February! I am thrilled to be participating in Kari Ramstrom's special year- long blog, A Year of Color. Today you can find a tutorial I shared with her on creating my clear vinyl Full Heart Valentine Ornaments and Full Heart Cards-a kind of found confetti-shaker card. This blog is so wonderful as there are several artists assigned to each month- with a different color theme...complete with tutorials and inspiration boards. Its a super steal at only a dollar a month and can be joined by purchasing a membership here. Get an idea of the projects and themes completed so far by viewing the Flickr pool! xo

3 comments:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Sounds great--thanks for the link!

Kari said...

So glad to have you a part of it, Katie! LOVE the tutorial.
Kari

Stars Fault said...

Hi Katie ~ I love the stuffed heart too, and will be making it htis weekend as my Valentine for my sweetie. I'm really enjoying the YOC blog too... such inspiration.

Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault