Thursday, September 20, 2007

Veronique LaFont


Serie Figures poupines, no.26
""Orion"


Serie Figures poupines no. 4
"Gwendo"


""Serie Presences"



La Font's Atelier




Today I stumbled upon the magical French artist, Veronique LaFont. I am in love with her series of paintings about dolls. They remind me so much of Denise Falk's paintings (which I'm trying to find some images to show you). She has a great website that shows examples of all the different mediums she works with- from handmade dolls, small works on paper and mixed media to large abstract canvases. She has a blog too! Wish I could read French! Oh well, the images are lovely enough to speak for themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Thanks a lot for your words about my work ! My english is too much approximative to let me write more ;-) ... I don't know Denise Falk's paintings but I'll look after them
Have a nice day,
véronique laFont.