Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A New Shop Cometh...


Pay no attention to dying plants...

Come on in!

I'm almost a real shop! Jim and Trey of Palmer Signs & Graphics here in Newberry, SC just finished up my new window vinyl and I love it! (Can't say enough great things about these guys! They got my job perfectly done in one day and helped me move the heaviest table on the planet down Main st. to boot! Thank you!!) Notice I don't have many hours! It's kind of slow traffic-wise out this way and I still want to have time to paint and make things-I'm praying it works out! If not- I'm confident Jim and Trey can help me make an adjustment! This has finally put some fire under my feet! I''ll be opening on December 6th.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Congrats on opening! I think I might have to wander on over to Newberry one weekend...

BTW - I love the awesome wreaths and pomanders! I think I see some wedding ribbon in there ?? :-)

Pamela Buckley said...

hi katie-
your store front looks wonderful! a nice suprise to see because I just popped by to tell you that I noticed you were on the front page of ETSY in the hand-picked items section!
Didn't know if you knew or not... Congratulations on both!
:)
p

Anonymous said...

oooo! the storefront looks so lovely....I bet its magical inside (:

I wish you grand success sweetie!!

Liz Demos said...

yippee! I can't wait to see what you have created.

Liz

Sharolyn Perry said...

Your store front looks great! Congrats on the grand opening!

Shar

Nathan said...

that's great. we're moving forward on our store plans too (long way to go). good luck with the opening!

shopSCAD said...

You are amazing and I am sure this shop will be nothing less! Best wishes to you and all those lucky patrons in South Carolina. Do they even know the creative storm that is brewing right there on Main Street?

XOXO, Amy Z.