Friday, March 28, 2008

le train fantome

These original dolls by Le Train Fantome artist, Fanja Ralison are to me simply perfect visions of childhood wonder. Their crisp crayon colors and widely set eyes give them such a sweet innocence! I think of my mother reading Madeline to me at bedtime while it's still daylight outside and my hair is damp from bathwater. The artist sells out of her creations quickly, so if you're interested in being first in line- sign up for email updates on her mailing list.

Babette #17

Eddy Rabbit #14

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, her work is so beautiful.....
xo
Melissa

Tizzalicious said...

They're all so cute!

(I found your blog through StumbleUpon!)

Unknown said...

i also stumbled upon your blog!

and i love the pieces you chose to show! they are so cute and I love the style and expressions :)