Monday, September 29, 2008

Open Studio Sale!

This Saturday, October 4th is Oktoberfest in downtown Newberry, SC and to celebrate we are having an open studio sale at The Constant Gatherer! Kirsten and I have invited our Greenville neighbors to join in! In addition to Kirsten's handpainted ornaments, tree-toppers and cards, my wreaths and mixed media, we will also feature the incredible ceramic work of Lily Pottery and the one-of-a-kind jewelry of Blue Moss by Michelle Taylor! We are so completely excited and honored to have them-so please come out and join us for a fun day on Main Street!

5 comments:

Kari said...

I would LOOVVEEE to! Wish I lived closer. Have fun:)
Kari

Liz Demos said...

It sounds like a lovely event. I hope it is profitable and enjoyable for all.

Liz
@home

blue moss said...

your poster looks so great....so honored and excited to be part of your event!!! :)
michelle

Anonymous said...

i was in south carolina last week for lily's jewelry/studio launch. sure wish i could be there this weekend too! love the postcard! have fun and give my lily a hug for me!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful event! best wishes. Should be a beautiful weekend to be out and about.