Wednesday, September 8, 2010

flickr home lust

Still searching for a home here in Indianapolis...dreaming of chalky greens and rediscovering my beloved tchotchkes.  xo
1. Garden style living room, 2. palladian, 3. Plants, 4. recovering..., 5. stripes, 6. Frame clusters!, 7. Untitled, 8. Via Frank Roop, 9. cinema, 10. Nieuwe woonkamer | New living room, 11. cluttered dresser and a glimpse of Gertie, 12. dresser, 13. My Art Closet, 14. Orange Glow, 15. IMG_1494, 16. Compai Style, 17. Untitled, 18. Time for Autumn, 19. kitty daisies etc, 20. Welcome to the Mid-Century Modest Homes Group!, 21. before, 22. desk, 23. pretty master, 24. Untitled, 25. our living room

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the chalky greens and want to
discuss them with u

xoxox

shopSCAD said...

Chalky greens - I will think on these words most of today I think. I cannot wait to see your dream realized. XO